Welcome to the Beech Hill Hotel & Spa we hope that you are staying safe and well during these unprecedented times.
We opened on 31 July 2020 and prior to opening your safety was and is our top priority. We want your visit to the beautiful Lake District to be memorable for all the right reasons. With that in mind all our measures will be fully in accordance with government guidelines. We have made many changes behind the scenes to ensure safety of all our guests and crew.
We have introduced the following measures to ensure your safety and our crew;
- If you or any of your party have symptoms please do not travel to the Hotel.
- Reduced the occupancy of the hotel
- Hand sanitising stations are available throughout the hotel
- Our cleaning teams will be seen routinely cleaning high traffic public areas, using anti-bacterial and anti-viral products.
- All public areas will be sanitised overnight using an electrostatic sanitising machine.
- Doors will be left open to ventilate whenever possible.
- Extra time given to housekeeping to ensure rooms are cleaned and sanitised after each guest. The bedroom will be sealed with a sticker after it has been cleaned in preparation for your arrival.
- On arrival we will present you with a welcome pack along with your clean and disinfected key in a sealed bag.
- Limited dining times, numbers and tables to comply with social distancing guidelines
- Booking in procedures for the dining room and spa to control numbers
- We have introduced a one-way system in the lounge and restaurant to reduce the passing of other guests or staff
- All staff will be trained on the latest protection measures including the use of PPE.
We will reopen with a minimum two night stay to include bed and breakfast. Our restaurant will be open for breakfast, lunch and dinner however the menus will be more limited than before, I’m sure you will understand we need to do this to allow social distancing within our kitchen team.
Many of our rooms offer outdoor space allowing you to enjoy the beautiful views over Windermere and the fells beyond in the comfort of your own space.
We are also very fortunate to have a spacious lounge, terrace, dining area along with beautiful gardens, which allow us to comply with social distancing.
We will be monitoring and updating these new measures in accordance with government guidelines should they alter.
Until then, we thank you for your continued support and look forward to welcoming you to the beautiful Lake District in the near future.